Picture or Object Check In
- This activity can be an Icebreaker or a Debriefing Activity.
- Use Royalty-free photo sites to avoid violating any copyrights or photos you own the rights to. www.pixabay.com and www.unsplash.com are two royalty-free image sites.
- Use Annotations bar to have participants vote on their photo of choice.
- In Zoom, there is a an Arrow button in the Annotate section. If you ask participants to use the Arrow, it includes their name in the arrow. Then you can identify which arrow belongs to a specific person. This allows you to know which image each participant chose.
- For large groups, send participants into breakout rooms to discuss which photo they chose.
- For small groups have each person share.