Virtual Body Part Debrief
- This is one of our personal favorites, as the metaphors are easy for people to connect an experience to the metaphor of a body part.
- Frontload this activity by explaining each part and give one example of the type of answer they could give. (Like the photo below, have specific prompts for each body part.)
- Use Annotations bar to have participants vote on their photo of choice.
- In Zoom, there is a an Arrow button in the Annotate section. If you ask participants to use the Arrow, it includes their name in the arrow. Then you can identify which arrow belongs to a specific person. This allows you to know which body part each participant chose.
- For large groups, send participants into breakout rooms to discuss which body part they chose.
- For small groups have each person share.