Running the Numbers
Source: Contributed by Tim Walther, Grand Dynamics
- Online participants are challenged to put numbers in the chatbox as quickly as possible.
- During this timed event, team members must take turns, not repeat any one person twice in sequence, and if a number repeats in the chatbox, the team starts again.
- No talking during the trials, only in between attempts.
- Participants will need to create a system for who is going when then execute efficiently.
- The same idea can be used in spelling our a phrase relative to that team. IE: Team spells out Team Performance as quickly as they can, each person doing a different letter.
- How did your group work together?
- How did you decrease your times for each round?
- What worked well?
- How did you involve everyone in your group?
- Who was the leader in your group? What leadership qualities did they portray?
- How did you leverage the strengths of different members of the group?
- How does this process relate back to the real world?