Type of Activity: Get to Know You
Props Needed: Webbing
Set Up: With one piece of webbing, make an arch shape like the one shown here. This is your fuel gauge, or any type of meter that you wish.
Process: Ask participants to stand outside the meter, at the position that best relates to them. For example, the amount of energy that you have right now, could be just like a gas tank gauge (empty, half a tank, full). This activity acquaints participants with each other, indicates preferences, and lets us find out about each other. This activity also can be used by a facilitator to gain some useful knowledge about the participants in the group. For example:
- The number of hours spent working out each week
- The number of books read in the past 6 months
- The number of frequent flyer miles accumulated in the past year
- The number of brothers and sisters in your family
- Were you surprised where others places themselves during the activity?
- How often does your energy tank feel empty?
- What are some things that help you feel full in your work life? School?
For original write up purchase "Book of Raccoon Circles" by Cain & Smith.
Material in this Online Games Database is copyrighted. Copyright © Training Wheels or by the author who submitted the activity. Permission needed to copy or reproduce.